In theory, the Metaverse could be a revolutionary platform for CX for Media Telecoms and technology organisations looking for an alternative retail and customer experience platform. After all, the metaverse is largely a representation of the data that companies collect about their customers, and customer data is a top CX priority for executives.
However among key findings, the top reported challenge in the last year has been uncertainty due to the pandemic. More specifically, companies are struggling to provide a consistent and holistic omnichannel experience for their customers while blending remote and in-person work. For many organisations improving the management of customer data is their top CX priority over the next 12 months because they recognise that creating the immersive, personalised, and compelling experiences customers now expect comes from integrated customer data systems, improved uses of customer data to generate insights, and the combination of legacy technology with modern, cloud-based solutions.
Join Total Telecom and Capita on 28th June at 1pm BST for an online panel discussion which will explore how companies can capitalise on the potential opportunities that the metaverse might create for customer experience.
What will you learn?
• What are Web3 and metaverses?
• What are the opportunities and challenges for brands?
• How does the customer experience fit into this new paradigm?
• How can organisations improve the management of customer data?
• Mark Billingham, Managing Director TMT, Capita Experience
• Martin Hill-Wilson, Owner, Brainfood Consulting
• Michael Valdsgaard, Founder & CEO, London Dynamics
• Specialist CX Practitioners from the Media and Telecoms Sectors