Increasing demand from small business and enterprise for end-to-end digital technology solutions have made the B2B market an appealing opportunity for telcos as they look to capitalise on higher growth rates of the B2B sector and benefit from higher net profit margins of a client base willing to pay more for differentiated service.
Join Total Telecom and Cloudsense for this virtual panel exploring how the B2B market is evolving and adapting to the digital age to deliver a whole host of new opportunities for the industry.
Some of the key topics for discussion include:
• Why B2B is the key growth engine for telcos in the digital age
• How do you develop a B2B portfolio that will drive your digital revenues
• How can you go to market faster and sell more
• How to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty through improved order accuracy
• Why are service innovation and bespoke solutions key
• What does your organisation need to do to develop the right skills and tools to succeed
Alex Fuller, CTO & Co-Founder, Cloudsense
Angela Maragopoulou, CIO B2B, Deutsche Telekom
Antonietta Mastroianni, Chief Digital & IT Officer, Proximus
Nikos Angelopoulos, Group CIO, MTN