As enterprise data becomes “cloudified” and distributed – across multiple sites, internally in devices and machines, across different tiers of edge, and in CSP and cloud companies’ infrastructure - connectivity, orchestration, and governance are critical. Join Cloudera and Total Telecom as they explore how telcos can capitalise on the opportunity of data in the 5G era and help drive the transformation of their enterprise customers.
The session will cover:
• How can enterprises and CSPs capitalise on the opportunities of managing networked data?
• New applications, new sources and stores of data, new business models, new network ownership & operational styles, and new partnerships.
• How can CSPs re-use their infrastructure and data assets to enable enterprise A3 (analytics, AI and automation) in key verticals and application domains? E.g. people-counting, personalisation, video monitoring, IoT sensor data analytics & digital twins, enhanced customer interactions and many more.
• Dean Bubley, Founder, Disruptive Analysis
• Anthony Behan, Managing Director - Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment Industries, Cloudera
+ Plus more speakers to be announced