At the 2019 Total Telecom Congress we welcomed more than 40 exciting and innovative startups to showcase their companies and products to the telecommunications industry…
At the 2019 Total Telecom Congress we welcomed more than 40 exciting and innovative startups to showcase their companies and products to the telecommunications industry.
In this video a number of these young organisations explain what they do and who they hoped to meet over the two day event. Featured companies include:
- Difacturo from Austria, an international independent decentralized invoice network which simplifies the e-invoice process
- Zeetta Networks who provide software-defined local area networking (SD-LAN)
- Weezie from Portugal whose FIBERCLOUD WEB and MOBILE SYSTEMS.FIBERCLOUD is an All-in-One Solution for FTTx Deployment Projects
- Topups.com who enable customers globally can buy top-ups for mobiles, games, gift cards and utility bills
- VRtuoso who are providinga true turnkey VR learning product for anyone
- Twoosk a B2B marketplace for overstocks
- Inspection2 who automate industrial inspection and asset management
Startup villages will be a feature on a number of future Total Telecom events, including Connected Britain in June 2020. To find out how you could participate, visit the website
View more of the latest press releases from across the industry or post your company's news.