Submarine Networks EMEA returned to London in February 2019 and with 420 attendees, maintained its position as the region's largest subsea focused event…
Submarine Networks EMEA returned to London in February 2019 and with 420 attendees, maintained its position as the region's largest subsea focused event. Some of the event's key speakers joined us to share their insights into key trends they're seeing in the market as well as talking about why it's important for their company to attend Submarine Networks EMEA.
The speakers included in the overview video are:
- Andy Bax, COO, Seaborn Networks
- Colin Wallace, VP Sales for Submarine, ICP and IXP, EMEA, Ciena
- Giuseppe Sini, Head of International Business Unit, Retelit
- Conrad Mallon, Chief Network Architect, SSE Enterprise Telecoms
- Gil Santaliz, CEO, NJFX
- Mike Hollands, Director, Market Development and Strategy, Interxion
- Guylain Barlow, Senior Product Line Manager, VIAVI Solutions
Watch the overview video here:
Submarine Networks EMEA 2020:
The event will be back for its 3rd year on 18th and 19th February, at the Business Design Centre in London. Visit the event website for more details on what's in store for 2020 and how you can get involved.