3CX, developer of the next-generation software-based phone system, today has made it simpler and faster than ever before to implement, manage and use its unified communications platform. 3CX V15.5 adds a range of new capabilities, including the ability for users to configure 3CX on their Android or iOS devices simply by scanning a QR code…
3CX, developer of the next-generation software-based phone system, today has made it simpler and faster than ever before to implement, manage and use its unified communications platform. 3CX V15.5 adds a range of new capabilities, including the ability for users to configure 3CX on their Android or iOS devices simply by scanning a QR code. As a result, workers can provision their 3CX smartphone app from anywhere, on any device. V15.5 also includes hot desking enabling businesses to adopt flexible working practices that make their workers more productive.
Paul Clarke, UK Manager 3CX, said:
“The modern workforce is evolving. Workers expect to be able to work flexibly, at a time and place that suits them – and flexible working is proven to boost productivity. This in turn is transforming the office space, as organisations no longer need to provide a fixed place for every employee at specific hours. 3CX is designed to support this evolution – by making the software a simple as possible to install, manage and use on a device of the user’s choosing, we allow employees to concentrate on doing their jobs at any time and from any location. Communications are an essential part of any business – our aim is to simplify them as much as possible, allowing organisations to “Deploy Anywhere”.
As well as supporting modern, flexible workers with QR code provisioning and hot desking, V15.5 includes a number of other improvements designed to give organisations the easy-to-use, easy-to-manage, cost-effective, comprehensive communications platform they need, including:
- Server based CRM integration allowing to launch calls to contacts with a single click from your applications and link inbound calls automatically to a customer record.
- Expanded Linux capabilities – cutting installation time in half and reducing memory requirements, ensuring organisations have the best possible performance on any operating system
- Streamlined audio and video conferencing – allowing users to communicate from any place, at any time
- Purpose-built functions for specialist users, e.g. receptionists – giving all workers the exact capabilities they need
- Streamlined Let’s Encrypt certificate issue – giving organisations peace of mind that their communications system is protected
View more of the latest press releases from across the industry or post your company's news.