Hosted Unified Comms provider, thevoicefactory (tvf) has developed its industry first Virtual Meeting Room – a cloud-based unified communications system bringing together all essential communication services on any device. Virtual Meeting Room integrates instant messaging…
Hosted Unified Comms provider, thevoicefactory (tvf) has developed its industry first Virtual Meeting Room – a cloud-based unified communications system bringing together all essential communication services on any device. Virtual Meeting Room integrates instant messaging, presence, content, voice and video calling in real-time to the desktop (PC/MAC), tablet and smartphone, enabling true flexible working with no compromise on quality, access to data or service.
Virtual Meeting Room is an open system enabling users to communicate across platforms, for example Skype to UC-One. Without having to invest in new infrastructure, businesses can increase productivity through enhanced collaboration and fast access to information, ameliorating customer service with an easy to use and manage, non-proprietary system.
Paul Harrison, tvf MD said: “With increasingly mobile and remote workforces, businesses across all vertical markets are asking for cloud-based Unified Communications solutions, from large enterprises with contact centres to smaller businesses that want to provide big company customer experience. Virtual Meeting Room provides first class travel to any destination in the world in seconds, enabling employees to convene with colleagues, associates and customers using any device and application. The workplace does not have to be about where we go, but what we do.”
Features of Virtual Meeting Room include:
• Presence - indicator displays status, location and time zone, allowing you to choose the best way to communicate
• Instant Messaging - send and receive message, or initiate a group chat to get answers quickly
• Video Calling - initiate or accept video calls on your laptop, video-enabled phone, smartphone, and tablet for more effective, face-to-face communications
• Integrated business calling capabilities - access business calling features for inbound and outbound calls. Enjoy a seamless user experience in a fully hosted environment, or connect with SIP Trunking to existing PBXs
• Up to 6-way ad-hoc conference calling on demand (available as Office Premium)
View more of the latest press releases from across the industry or post your company's news.