Yeastar, a leading manufacturer of VoIP PBX systems and VoIP Gateways, today opens up the Beta Program for its brand new, feature-rich Cloud PBX, the first cloud-based IP-PBX of its product line. Inheriting a good number of advanced features from its predecessor, S-Series VoIP PBX, Yeastar’s robust premise…
Yeastar, a leading manufacturer of VoIP PBX systems and VoIP Gateways, today opens up the Beta Program for its brand new, feature-rich Cloud PBX, the first cloud-based IP-PBX of its product line. Inheriting a good number of advanced features from its predecessor, S-Series VoIP PBX, Yeastar’s robust premise-based IP-PBX, Yeastar Cloud PBX delivers high functionality, accompanied with central manageability and superb scalability, benefiting from cloud.
Yeastar Cloud PBX provides a powerful Yeastar Management Plane (YMP) and easy to deploy dedicated PBX instances for solution providers and telecom resellers to easily start their hosted PBX business. Yeastar Cloud PBX inherits the essence of our robust premise based IPPBX that has been improved over the last eleven years and evolves into a scalable, reliable, and fully-fledged communication services platform.
Highlights of Yeastar Cloud PBX:
1. Solution providers and telecom resellers are able to take advantage of YMP to start their hosted PBX business easily.
2. Provide hassle-free creation and management of PBX instances as well as a dashboard displaying comprehensive view of the YMP status.
3. Capacity including users and concurrent calls can be increased or decreased flexibly and effortlessly for each individual instance.
4. Stay connected with Linkus Mobile Client (https://www.yeastar.com/linkus-mobile-client-for-s-series-voip-pbx/), which empowers remote workers and traveling employees with constant connectivity.
5. A wealth of business-enhancing features is designed to address the full spectrum of your business requirements.
“With cloud technology becoming prevalent everywhere, Yeastar keeps the tradition of innovation to deliver the next-generation cloud telephony. With extensive feature sets, seamless scalability, and centralized management, YMP will go above and beyond your expectations,” said Alan Shen, CEO of Yeastar. “The Yeastar team is dedicated to meet any highly specific and personalized business needs. That’s why we open up this beta program to solicit feedback and better our offering.”
The beta tester selection will last until mid-October, and the beta test period is the remainder of this year. The official release of Yeastar Cloud PBX is scheduled for the 1st quarter of 2018. Yeastar invites enthusiasts to participate in this program to provide feedback so that Yeastar can fine tune this product to perform up to the market’s standard.
View more of the latest press releases from across the industry or post your company's news.