Scandit, developer of leading software-based barcode scanning solutions for smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices, has announced the launch of Scandit Flow, a mobile data capture development platform that supports a wide variety of barcode-scanning intensive workflows across the supply chain, including Proof of Delivery, Inventory Management and Asset Management…
Scandit, developer of leading software-based barcode scanning solutions for smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices, has announced the launch of Scandit Flow, a mobile data capture development platform that supports a wide variety of barcode-scanning intensive workflows across the supply chain, including Proof of Delivery, Inventory Management and Asset Management. Companies interested in trying Scandit Flow can sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Scandit Flow makes it easy to migrate data capture solutions from expensive dedicated hardware scanners and outdated Windows CE devices to the latest iOS and Android devices, while significantly reducing the upfront investment in hardware and software.
• Seamlessly distribute via the Scandit Flow Container App or use CloudBuild to distribute a branded application in only a few clicks
• The Flow Dashboard allows customers to control access at the device or user level; Flow supports all major third-party authentication providers, such as Active Directory, Google Apps or Salesforce
• Pre-built, integration-ready workflows employ best practices of mobile user interaction and serve as accelerators
• Compatible with enterprise backend systems, e.g. SAP, SAP hybris, Salesforce, NetSuite and many more
• Built-in security features such as remote wipe, point-to-point and local encryption
Scandit Flow uses Scandit’s patented barcode scanning technology, which provides high performance, speed and accuracy in a variety of adverse scanning conditions (damaged labels, blurry barcodes, glare, low light). It offers equivalent scanning performance at a fraction of the cost of dedicated scanners. Users of Scandit Flow will benefit from the same technology that is transforming business operations for some of the world’s top brands, including Scandit customers Verizon Wireless, Saks Fifth Avenue and Capital One.
“Our new Scandit Flow mobile platform is the best way for companies across the supply chain to bring their data capture process into the modern age on the latest smartphones,” said Samuel Mueller, CEO of Scandit. “Whether you get started with our out-of-the-box workflows or develop your own solutions, you’re going to save time and money while expanding possibilities for your business.”
View more of the latest press releases from across the industry or post your company's news.