Avotus Corporation, the leading provider of Intelligent Communications Management (ICM) solutions, announces the launch of its Employee Value Program (EVP). Avotus’ EVP program extends corporate wireless discounts, and mobility shopping to employees via an online retail portal…
Avotus Corporation, the leading provider of Intelligent Communications Management (ICM) solutions, announces the launch of its Employee Value Program (EVP). Avotus’ EVP program extends corporate wireless discounts, and mobility shopping to employees via an online retail portal. Staffed by dedicated and knowledgeable mobility experts, EVP provides a superior level of customer service and support, much like a concierge experience – all at no cost to either party.
“We are committed to bringing unique value to our clients,” states Avotus CEO, James Martino. “As more clients adopt BYOD, or seek ways to improve their employee benefits, Avotus is responding with the EVP program, which enhances savings and provides expertise and assistance. Employees of both current clients and prospects can tap EVP to register for carrier savings on personal phones, evaluate devices and plans, purchase peripherals and engage with a neutral subject matter expert.”
Employer (Corporate) benefits include:
• Centralized wireless program for employees’ personal wireless devices/services
• Enhances HR benefits with no cost of participation
• The more employees participate – the larger your company discount with the carrier
Employee benefits include:
• EVP extends corporate wireless discounting to all employees’ personally paid wireless devices and services
• Enables employees to easily register for carrier discounts, which are unique to their employer
• EVP provides a convenient wireless retail store with a concierge service for enhanced decision-making
To find out more, download the Avotus EVP brochure.
To get started saving now, simply click the registration link below.
Employer (Corporate): Click here
To learn more about Avotus, visit www.avotus.com. Join the conversation on Twitter and Avotus Corporation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Plus.
View more of the latest press releases from across the industry or post your company's news.