WeDo Technologies has today revealed details of its new RAID Telecom software solution as part of the re-defined RAID Enterprise Business Assurance (EBA) family, to be commercially launched in May 2015 at the 10th edition of WeDo Technologies’ Worldwide User Group. The new solution enables Communication Service Providers (CSPs) to proactively identify risk and alarm triggers and actions that can help reduce financial losses, allowing them to become more efficient, reduce inherent business risks, automate compliance obligations and eliminate waste. Representing an upgrade to the previous RAID 7…
WeDo Technologies has today revealed details of its new RAID Telecom software solution as part of the re-defined RAID Enterprise Business Assurance (EBA) family, to be commercially launched in May 2015 at the 10th edition of WeDo Technologies’ Worldwide User Group. The new solution enables Communication Service Providers (CSPs) to proactively identify risk and alarm triggers and actions that can help reduce financial losses, allowing them to become more efficient, reduce inherent business risks, automate compliance obligations and eliminate waste. Representing an upgrade to the previous RAID 7.0 Revenue Assurance (RA) and Fraud Management (FM) product, RAID Telecom extends the holistic view and analysis of data across multiple business processes with the addition of ten new out-of-the-box functions for rapid implementation and quick return on investment.
RAID Telecom’s new set of technologies leverage big data techniques to monitor and automatically identify exceptions and control breakdowns across key telecom application systems. Three of the ten new areas that RAID Telecom will cover to eliminate time-consuming, labour-intensive and mistake-prone manual processes include:
• Partner Incentives Assurance – monitoring and profiling sales partners based on their activities and outcomes to detect problem areas, reward good performance and ensure that incentive payments are adequately managed, especially when compared with customer lifetime value.
• Suppliers Cost Assurance – controlling the interaction between CSPs and their partners by auditing suppliers’ contracts and payments related to products and services. Also audits internal and external suppliers’ behaviour to detect small misuses or even fraud.
• Customer Collections Assurance – helping CSPs to improve the collections process in three distinct areas: (a) Customer scoring by cross-checking customer scoring efficiency, scoring and risk changes; (b) Collections strategy by auditing dunning schemas and process efficiency; (c) Debt recovery focusing on controlling recovery rates and paid commissions related to internal and external debt recovery agencies.
Together with RA and FM, these new out-of-the-box audit and control processes will also help reduce wasteful spending by tracking hidden costs, reducing the time and effort spent accounting for expenses and payments and preventing outright fraud. By testing 100 per cent of transactions and monitoring controls continuously, RAID Telecom enables CSPs to reduce business process audit costs across several internal departments, while increasing the overall quality.
RAID Telecom also allows CSPs to increase the coverage and frequency of audits, create tighter control over organisational objectives or elements that could impede progress, and take advantage of collaborative strategies and tools that support a modern, agile organisational and multidisciplinary team approach.
Key features of RAID Telecom include:
• Zero Coding Configurations – state-of-the-art big data-enabled data ingestion and processing, making enhanced data discovery and business rule configuration possible with simple yet powerful visual tools that don’t need advanced training or the support of an IT department.
• Adaptive Case Management with BPMN2.0 standard – enabling the translation of social collaboration and contextual analytics into a business environment through fully integrated cross-business processes.
• Visually Intuitive Interface for a reinvented user experience – provides a modern and easy-to-use user interface that boosts productivity and minimises user errors through a humanised approach. The new RAID EBA cockpit has been designed to deliver enterprise visibility of business performance across all business processes.
“The launch of RAID Telecom, as part of an overall best-in-class software strategy comprising the RAID EBA family, is an exciting prospect for the WeDo team and our customers. Designed to enable out-of-the-box big data analysis, auditing and control processes, the solution allows telecom operators to track relationships, identify issues to reduce wasteful spending and, ultimately, improve the bottom line. With RAID Telecom, CSPs will be able to manage business disruption without losing control of their business. The Enterprise Business Assurance approach will be available for all the key departments within a Telco,” said Rui Paiva, CEO, WeDo Technologies.
View more of the latest press releases from across the industry or post your company's news.