InfoVista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions, today announced that it has acquired Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia-based mobile network optimization specialist Aexio. Nearly one year following InfoVista’s acquisition of Mentum, this move reaffirms the company’s strategy to enable communications service providers (CSPs)—particularly mobile operators—to better plan…
InfoVista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions, today announced that it has acquired Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia-based mobile network optimization specialist Aexio. Nearly one year following InfoVista’s acquisition of Mentum, this move reaffirms the company’s strategy to enable communications service providers (CSPs)—particularly mobile operators—to better plan, operate, optimize and monetize their networks.
Since its inception in 2005, Aexio has seen significant uptake of its best-of-breed network optimization software solutions, especially among mobile operators looking at using live network measurements to improve their network performance. InfoVista will leverage the company’s subscriber geo-analytics, RF optimization and configuration management expertise to broaden its data collection reach and transform network, service and subscriber information into actionable network intelligence. This will enable CSPs to improve the quality of experience (QoE) for their customers, while maximizing profitability from their multi-vendor, multi-technology networks.
• Aexio’s subscriber geo-analytics will be integrated into InfoVista’s award-winning portfolio of network planning and service assurance products. The companies’ combined capabilities will enable mobile operators to leverage granular, subscriber-aware network performance data including live network call traces, drive tests, network configuration and network equipment performance information. This data can then be applied holistically throughout the entire network lifecycle, for instance, to improve heterogeneous network (HetNet) deployment ROI, streamline optimization processes and ensure a high VIP customer experience.
• Aexio’s flagship network optimization product, Xeus PRO, will enable RF engineers to optimize mobile networks based on live network measurements. Such functionality will be uniquely combined with the unmatched network simulation capabilities of Mentum Planet, to provide CSPs with a complete solution to ensure detected network issues can be fixed efficiently, optimally and reliably.
• “We are very excited to announce the acquisition of Aexio to further improve our network planning, assurance and optimization product portfolio’s value to the mobile market,” said Philippe Ozanian, CEO, InfoVista. “With this move, we are bringing additional innovation and fostering a new generation of network optimization solutions that are leveraging deep, subscriber-level insight, to enable mobile operators to improve the customer experience. We believe that such capability is critical to helping mobile operators differentiate their services and reduce customer churn.”
• Learn more about InfoVista’s acquisition of Aexio.
• Find out how InfoVista is helping mobile operators around the world to better plan, operate, optimize and monetize their networks.
• To register for the 2013 InfoVista User Conference, taking place October 23-24 in Montreal, or to receive presentations and other information shared at the event, please contact Dina Rodrigues at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Follow and engage with InfoVista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedIn and Twitter.
View more of the latest press releases from across the industry or post your company's news.